Top 10 Video Games You Have Not Played!
Updated: May 4
10. Phantom Forces on Roblox. A shooter game that is similar to COD in gameplay, guns, and modes. There is not much to say about this game, but trust me, it's pretty fun.
9. Stardew Valley. A game I thought was going to be boring, but turned out to be really fun! You own a farm but it's run down and needs someone to come fix it: you! Walk to the town and meet some friends. Available on pc, console, mobile, and switch
8. Rec Room. A game where you can create, or play, whatever you want. A little like Roblox, but where you can have your own dorm room, walk to the lobby to find some games to play, and voice chat! You can play on PC, console, mobile, or VR!
7. Subnautica. You have crash landed on an alien planet, a disease threatens everything on the planet, including you. But the sickness is not the only thing that threatens you here . . . It's an open-world survival game where you are the only survivor.
6. Just Shapes And Beats. A game that combines dubstep, and shapes! Play a compelling story line, or play online with friends. Avoid the red and defeat bosses. It's available on PC, switch, and console.
5. Steep. A snowboarding, skiing, paragliding, and wing suiting game! Take to the open-world game where you can participate in races, try to beat other players trick scores, take some beautiful screenshots, or just try to do the craziest tricks you can while flying down a mountain! Available on PC and console.
4. UNDERTALE. A pixelated award-winning RPG. A game where you make the decisions. Decide if to befriend a monster, or kill it on the spot. Your decisions mean everything in the end.
3. Hello Neighbor. Your neighbor has been acting very strangely lately. Sneak in and find out his secrets. Available on PC, console, switch, and mobile.
2. Lumber Tycoon 2 on Roblox. A peaceful game where you can chop wood, make a house, buy things such as axes, sawmills, and trucks to grow your empire.
1. Mindustry. A tower defense master piece. Get materials, make materials, manage power, survive the endless waves of enemy's. Play alone, or with friends. This is currently my favorite game. Available on PC and mobile.